Our RMF training enables our customers to understand and work through the many intricacies of the Risk Management Framework process with an overall goal of achieving an Authorization to Operate (ATO) which is mandatory for systems to come online in a government environment.
With over 40 years experience, our team of consultants and trainers are experienced in the nuances of government information security and compliance. Our long-standing customers, some of whom have been with us since inception, bear testimony to the quality of our training. Our programs have helped clients achieve significant and sustainable improvement in their information security posture, improved stakeholder satisfaction, and continued RMF compliance.
The current RMF related training offerings that we have are:
- Risk Management Framework Training: RMF for DoD IT and Federal Agencies
- eMASS Essentials Training
- Continuous Monitoring Training
- RMF in the Cloud Training
- RMF and Supply Chain Security
- Security Control Implementation Workshop
- Security Control Assessment (SCA) Workshop
- STIG 101 Training
- RMF Supplement for DCSA Cleared Contractors
- RMF Project Management Advantage