Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
To qualify for the CISSP-ISSEP, you must be a CISSP in good standing and have two years cumulative, paid work experience in one or more of the five domains of the CISSP-ISSEP CBK.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional – Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (CISSP-ISSEP) certification is a highly sought-after credential for professionals seeking to advance their careers in information security. The certification is designed to demonstrate an individual’s expertise in the field of information security engineering.
The course is designed to cover the following topics:
- Security Engineering Principles: This module covers the fundamental principles of security engineering, including security models, threat modeling, and risk management.
- Risk Management: This module focuses on the various aspects of risk management, including risk analysis, risk assessment, and risk mitigation.
- Security Planning, Design, and Implementation: This module covers the planning, design, and implementation of security systems and architectures.
- Secure Operations: This module focuses on the operational aspects of security, including monitoring, incident response, and disaster recovery.
- Certification and Accreditation: This module covers the certification and accreditation process, including the requirements for security testing and evaluation.
- Legal and Regulatory Issues: This module covers the legal and regulatory issues that impact information security, including privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and government regulations.
Overall, the course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of information security engineering, and the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in this field. Successful completion of the CISSP-ISSEP certification demonstrates an individual’s expertise and commitment to information security, making them highly sought after by employers in this field.
What Clients Have to Say
“Just sharing some good news – I passed the CISSP exam! Thanks for getting me prepared. When my team mates are ready, or my friends are looking for training, I’ll make sure to point them in your direction.”
If you would like more information about ITdojo’s CISSP course, please let us know! We would love to work with you and your team!