The IPv6 Basic Essentials Deploy and Implement for the Federal Government course is an updated instructor-
led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers and partners.
This five-day course aims at providing network engineers and technicians that are working in the enterprise
and government sectors with the knowledge and skills that are needed to study and configure Cisco IOS-XE
Software IPv6 features.
The course provides :
- Overview of IPv6 technologies,
- IPv6 design and implementation,
- IPv6 operations include: addressing, routing and transitionary methods
- Deployment of IPv6 in enterprise, government and service provider networks
- Case studies useful for deployment scenarios
- Current standards for deploying IPv6 in a single stack or dual stack environment.
Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent skillset