Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
Embark on a journey of learning and discovery with our interactive, foundational two-day training course, where you will explore the world of Lean methodology and apply the concepts during a simulated Kaizen event. This powerful approach encompasses a meticulously crafted set of principles and practices that have the remarkable ability to not only enhance but also revolutionize the efficiency and effectiveness of any process within your organization. From streamlining workflows to minimizing waste and maximizing value, this course will equip you with the tools to drive meaningful process improvements and elevate your professional prowess to new heights.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam Included
As a bonus, students who complete the full course session will have an option to also take the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification exam and earn their Yellow Belt from Project Management Academy. This completely optional experience will help you build on the fundamental knowledge and hands-on learning provided during the course, while also being able to add a professional certification to your resume.
This course will earn you 19.5 PDUs.
- Define Lean and explain its five principles.
- Identify the seven wastes and explain how they can be eliminated.
- Use Lean tools and techniques such as 5S, Kaizen, and value stream mapping to improve processes.
- Develop a plan for implementing Lean in your organization.
- Introduction to Lean
- The Five Lean Principles
- The Seven Wastes
- Learn Tools and Techniques
- Case Studies
- Implementing Lean in Your Organization
- Planning for Lean Implementation
- Overcoming Challenges
- Measuring Success