Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can’t set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Remember, every minute of your day impacts the business. If you answer yes to one or more of the above, it’s time to make real choices about how to manage your time. This seminar is designed to combat the pitfalls of time management. It will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
How You Will Benefit:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Create and recharge positive energy
What is Covered:
- Identifying personal time-wasters
- Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
- Identifying ways to manage email
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
- Creating a personal “no” script