Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This workshop is designed for senior managers and leaders who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.
Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
This course uses an integrated competency approach to help you develop this crucial skill. You’ll get hands-on opportunities to practice and apply methods for consistently using EI as a leader. Attend this seminar so you can influence and motivate your organization’s workforce to new heights of achievement.
How You Will Benefit:
- Lead powerfully with presence and impact
- Gain valuable emotional insights and awareness to inspire and maintain productive relationships
- Manage and adapt emotional behaviors that expand your sphere of credibility and influence
- Utilize empathy to promote strong relationships
- Apply collaborative, inclusive and creative communication practices
- Harness emotionally intelligent motivational skills to achieve team results
What is Covered:
- Integrating EI and leadership competencies
- Applying emotionally intelligent speaking and listening skills to leadership
- Identifying the role of EI in 21st-century leaders
- Achieving emotionally intelligent personal influence
- Assessing your personal credibility quotient to authentically influence others
- Applying empathy as a powerful influencing strategy when coaching
- Creating an emotionally intelligent inspiration plan
- Encouraging emotionally intelligent collaboration practices
- Managing change and resistance with EI
- Identifying communication skills leaders can use to move past colleagues’ resistance
- Attaining healthy conflict with EI
- Identifying emotionally intelligent leadership communication strategies
- Using emotionally intelligent mindfulness practices when team members experience stress
- Synthesizing emotionally intelligent competencies to address complex leadership challenges and opportunities