Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
In this hands-on course, you will receive in-depth training on Wireshark® and TCP/IP communications analysis. You will develop a thorough understanding of how to use Wireshark efficiently to spot the primary sources of application performance problems.
- Traffic capturing techniques and analyzer placement
- Traffic filtering (capture/display)
- Customized profiles
- Latency issue identification
- Connection establishment concerns
- Error interpretation
- Normal behavior of DNS,TCP, UDP, and HTTP/HTTPS
- Fault isolation for issues in DNS, TCP, UDP, and HTTP/HTTPS
A strong foundation in TCP/IP Networking