Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
Learn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls.
This course expands on the Essentials 1 and 2 course topics with hands-on troubleshooting labs.
What You’ll Learn
- Troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls
- Troubleshoot the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
- Troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content
Who Needs to Attend
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff
- Completion of Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management and Essentials 2: Extended Firewall Management or equivalent experience
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts and the PAN-OS CLI.
- Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management (PAN-EDU 201)
- Essentials 2: Firewall Installation Configuration and Management (PAN-EDU 205)
1. Course Introduction
2. Platform Overview
3. Troubleshooting Methodology
5. Management Plane and Data Plane Troubleshooting
6. Administration Troubleshooting
7. Network Troubleshooting
8. Policy Troubleshooting
9. High Availability Troubleshooting
10. GlobalProtect Troubleshooting
You will spend approximately 50% of class in hands-on labs.