Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
Scrum is the leading Agile development methodology for completing complex projects and is used by top organizations around the world. It was originally designed for software development, but has proven its value for any complex project.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) is a globally accepted and recognized certification offered to professionals by the Scrum Alliance demonstrating their skills in scrum terminology, practices and principles. CSPO® training prepares you to fulfill the role of Product Owner for a Scrum team.
CSPO® certification establishes your proficiency in managing stakeholders, ROI, backlog grooming, creating effective stories, acceptance criteria for stories, and overall Agile Project Methodologies.
The ITdojo 2-day CSPO course provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments and additional reading materials to get you ready for implementing Scrum in your organization.
This Certified Product Owner training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to accelerate your success in Scrum. The Product Owner is a key member of the Scrum team who is responsible for the ROI of the team’s efforts by determining what the team builds. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
The CSPO course is relevant for:
- Product owners
- Product Managers across industries, sectors and departments,
- Software Architects
- Developers, coders, testers
At the end of this course, you will understand:
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the Product Owner is such an important role, and how to be a great Product Owner
- How to write user stories that drive innovative products
- How to prioritize your backlog to create maximum ROI
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
- Product Owner (PO) duties and responsibilities
- The PO’s interaction with other Scrum roles and stakeholders (such as customers, users, sales, marketing and management)
- Understand how product planning, product discovery and product definition work in Scrum including taking advantage of early customer feedback and emergent requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a product backlog
- Writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Estimation of business value
- How to effectively collaborate with the ScrumMaster and team in sprint meetings
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date)
- How to manage your product portfolio
- How to successfully scale the role of the PO
Participants are required to have a basic understanding of the principals of Scrum. This information is available on the Scrum Alliance website: www.scrumalliance.org/pages/scrum_student_resources.
Why select an ITdojo Certified Scrum Product Owner Course:
ITdojo provides you with high-quality training materials and a unique learning experience. The pre-course reading materials will help you understand the basics in an engaging and interactive way.
All instructors are Certified Scrum Trainers (CST), who have a solid understanding of the Scrum framework and have experience working with Agile and Scrum.
Training materials are up-to-date and in line with the requirements by the Scrum Alliance.