Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This five-day course is recommended for those designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise. It covers managing devices, apps and data for customer organizations. This course includes all the components required to design a XenMobile solution, install a standard deployment, troubleshoot common process mistakes, and perform maintenance tasks.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for partners designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise, and managing devices, apps and data for consumer organizations.
Citrix recommends that students bring a test device to the class to fully experience the lab exercises. The device need not be wiped during the lab exercises, but it will be required to experience the device side of the exercises.
Upon completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Define and end-to-end mobile solution
- Understand the foundational concepts of MDM and MAM
- Design and deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Integrate common components in a XenMobile Enterprise implementation
- Setup and manage applications and data for mobile devices
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Troubleshoot common issues
Detailed Course Outline
- MDM and MAM Overview
- Overview of all major components (AppController, Device Manager, NetScaler, ShareFile)
- Design an end-to-end mobile solution
- Citrix XenMobile Device Manager Installation and Configuration
- Citrix XenMobile App Controller Installation and Configuration
- Citrix Sharefile
- NetScaler as it relates to XenMobile
- Device Management and Reportin
- Using Support
- Hands on labs