Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
In this comprehensive two-day course containing hands-on labs, demos, and presentations, you will learn to install, configure, operate, and maintain the S-Series web security appliances. You will focus on HTTP and HTTPS proxy services, L4 traffic monitoring, authentication and web access control, URL filtering, anti-malware filtering, troubleshooting S-Series configuration issues, and S-Series deployment. You will also see how the WSA is used in a SAAS scenario (Security-As-A-Service) and how Cisco WSA can inspect HTTPS traffic. Hands-on labs provide you with a safe environment to experiment with malware and attempt configurations that might not be appropriate for a production network.
What You’ll Learn
- HTTP and HTTPS proxy services L4 traffic monitoring
- Authentication and web access control
- URL filtering anti-malware filtering
- Anti-malware filtering using reputation, anti-virus and anti-phishing
- Troubleshoot S-Series configuration issues
- S-Series deployment
Who Needs to Attend
- Security architects and system designers
- Network administrators and operations engineers
- Network or security managers responsible for web security
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services, including DNS, SSH, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, and HTTPS
- Familiarity with IP routing