Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This class is designed for the person with 2 years of experience.
- Pen testing methodology
- Windows pen testing
- Web pen testing
- General knowledge
- Basic crypto
- Malware creation
- Basic Kali Linux
The course leads to the certification test for Professional Penetration Tester (www.professionalpentester.com ) but also has overlap with other certification tests.
You will learn to:
- Perform SQL Injection
- Perform Cross Site Scripting
- Use Kali Linux including tools such as
- Use NMAP with flags
- Create simple batch and script viruses
- Write a penetration testing report
- Follow pen testing standards
- NIST 800-115
- PCI Penetration Testing standard
- NSA-IAM Overview
- Learn to circumvent Windows passwords
- Learn to enumerate networks and their vulnerabilities
Private, more advanced pen testing courses are available upon request.