Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This three-day course WS-013T00-A is intended primarily for IT Professionals who already have significant experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to cover advanced topics related to Windows Server software-defined datacenter, Azure Stack HCI, and other Azure Stack products. The course also describes the use of existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019. This course is advanced and is designed for people that want to run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019 at medium-to-large scale using software-defined datacenter and hyper-converged principles.
- Describe the Azure Stack portfolio, including Azure Stack HCI, Azure Stack Hub, and Azure Stack Edge
- Describe the Azure Stack HCI core technologies and management tools.
- Describe the process of a typical Azure Stack HCI implementation.
- Identify Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities.
- Implement, manage, and maintain workloads on Azure Stack HCI.
- Plan for and implement Azure Stack HCI Storage, including Storage QoS and Storage Replica.
- Plan for Azure Stack HCI Networking.
- Implement Software Defined Networks in Azure Stack HCI.
1 – INTRODUCING AZURE STACK HCI
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI technologies
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI management tools
- Overview of the Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities
2 – OPERATING AND MAINTAINING AZURE STACK HCI
- Implementing and managing workloads on Azure Stack HCI
- Maintaining Azure Stack HCI
3 – PLANNING FOR AND IMPLEMENTING AZURE STACK HCI STORAGE
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI Storage core technologies
- Planning for Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Implementing a Storage Spaces Direct-based hyper-converged infrastructure
- Managing Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Planning for and implementing Storage QoS
- Planning for and implementing Storage Replica
4 – PLANNING FOR AND IMPLEMENTING AZURE STACK HCI NETWORKING
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI core networking technologies
- Overview of network virtualization and Software-Defined Networking
- Planning for and implementing Switch Embedded Teaming
- Planning for and implementing Datacenter Firewall
- Planning for and implementing Software Load Balancing
- Planning for and implementing RAS Gateways