Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
Microsoft® SharePoint® online is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing you and your team to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. Through this course, you will discover the many features of SharePoint online and improve your ability to work collaboratively by easily sharing, accessing, editing, and saving information.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint online, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of the Modern UI and Office 365™ integrations will streamline tasks and facilitate collaboration with colleagues in other Office 365 and third-party apps.
In this course, you will effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint team and communication sites in the course of performing normal business tasks.
- Interact with SharePoint sites.
- Work with documents, content, and lists.
- Share, follow, and collaborate on content.
- Interact with Office 365 files via SharePoint.
- Manage Office 365 apps with SharePoint.
1 – INTERACTING WITH SHAREPOINT SITES
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Topic C: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
2 – WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS, CONTENT, AND LISTS
- Topic A: Store, Access, and Modify Documents and Files
- Topic B: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic C: Configure List Views, Filters, and Grouping
3 – SEARCHING, SHARING, AND FOLLOWING CONTENT
- Topic A: Configure Your Delve Profile
- Topic B: Share and Follow Content
- Topic C: Search for Content
4 – INTERACTING WITH OFFICE 365 FILES
- Topic A: Synchronize SharePoint Files with OneDrive
- Topic B: Save and Share Office 365 Documents
- Topic C: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
5 – MANAGING OFFICE 365 APPS WITH SHAREPOINT
- Topic A: Manage Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Manage Microsoft Teams with SharePoint
- Topic C: Manage Tasks with Planner and SharePoint