Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This course will empower you to use Microsoft® SharePoint® online to facilitate collaboration and allow you to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. Enable and configure SharePoint’s many distinct features and discover the many content structures that can be selected, added, and configured. Learn how to create, configure, and manage SharePoint sites so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
SharePoint content structures and configuration options are complex. As a site owner, it is critical that you understand what features, options, and content structures are available in SharePoint online, and how to properly configure them. With SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly implemented, you will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access the information you need to work with your colleagues more effectively.
In this course, you will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, perform basic content management tasks on SharePoint sites, and configure workflows with Forms and Flow.
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Create and configure document libraries.
- Create and configure lists.
- Assign permissions and access rights.
- Create and configure a communication site.
- Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
1 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING A NEW SITE
- Topic A: Create a Site in SharePoint
- Topic B: Configure Site Look and Layout
2 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING DOCUMENT LIBRARIES
- Topic A: Create Document Libraries
- Topic B: Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Topic C: Configure Content Approval
3 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING LISTS
- Topic A: Add List Apps to a Site
- Topic B: Create Custom Lists
- Topic C: Create Calculated and Validated Columns
4 – ASSIGNING PERMISSIONS AND ACCESS RIGHTS
- Topic A: Secure Sites with Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
5 – CREATING AND CONFIGURING A COMMUNICATION SITE
- Topic A: Create a Communication Site
- Topic B: Configure a Communication Site
6 – IMPLEMENTING WORKFLOWS WITH FORMS AND FLOW
- Topic A: Capture Data with Forms
- Topic B: Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Topic C: Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint