Employees of federal, state and local governments; and businesses working with the government.
This course teaches you the skills you need to in administer, configure, troubleshoot, and operate Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. You will develop the skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business and Teams. You will also be introduced to security and compliance features of Office 365.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
1 – OFFICE 365 SERVICES OVERVIEW
- Overview of Office 365 services
- Office 365 licensing overview
- Office 365 tenant configuration
- Office 365 clients
- Lab : Office 365 services overview
2 – OFFICE 365 ADMINISTRATION, TOOLS, AND TECHNIQUES
- Managing Office 365 with administrative portals
- Managing Office 365 with Windows PowerShell
- Managing administrative access in Office 365
- Troubleshooting administration in Office 365
- Lab : Administering Office 365
3 – ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING DIRECTORY SYNCHRONIZATION AND DIRECTORY OBJECTS
- Directory synchronization and federation overview
- Azure AD Connect management
- Managing users and groups objects in Office 365
- Troubleshooting objects and directory synchronization in Office 365
- Lab : Administering directory synchronization, users, and groups in Office 365
4 – ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ONLINE
- Overview of Exchange Online management
- Administering Exchange Online recipients
- Administering client access policies in Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Lab : Administering and troubleshooting Exchange Online
5 – ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND TEAMS
- Skype for Business Online and Teams overview
- Administering and managing Skype for Business Online and Teams
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business Online and Teams
- Lab : Administering Skype for Business Online and Teams
6 – ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING SHAREPOINT ONLINE
- SharePoint Online management overview
- Administering SharePoint Online site collections
- Administering external users in SharePoint Online
- Configuring OneDrive for Business
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- Lab : Configuring and administering SharePoint Online
7 – PLANNING AND DEPLOYING OFFICE 365 PROPLUS
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Troubleshooting Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Lab : Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
8 – ADMINISTERING AND TROUBLESHOOTING COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY IN OFFICE 365
- Overview of compliance features in Office 365
- Administering Azure Rights Management in Office 365
- Administering compliance features in Office 365
- Configuring and administering email security in Office 365
- Troubleshooting Office 365 compliance and protection
- Lab : Configuring and troubleshooting compliance and security