Today’s CISSP question topic: Software Development
In software development, what is one of the primary differences between white-box and black-box testing? (Choose One Answer)
- White-box testing provides testers with access to source code.
- Black-box testers fully deconstruct the app to identify vulnerabilities.
- White-box testers are limited testing to pre-defined use cases.
- Black-box testers are typically more proficient and thorough.
- White-box testing is done by the developers.
- Black-box testing includes the line of business in the evaluation process.
Check Your Answer
White-box testing provides testers with access to source code.
Co-workers, friends or colleagues studying for the CISSP exam, too? Share this question with them! Click an icon below to share to your preferred social media platform!